14" L x 10" W x 12" H
New and updated for 2013, with lots more features and a roomy insulated pocket insert (can be removed and used separately).
The Doggone Good! Tote Bag is a work horse and versatile, so you can use it for a variety of dog outing needs. The top zips around the perimeter of the bag and "hinges" open for easy access. Includes a roomy insulated pocket to carry food or drink (or for items you want extra protection for). Rugged 600 denier fabric with gray interior lining for better visibility of contents inside the bag.
New color -- Pink (a beautiful rose color). It
is a limited edition so only available while
supplies last (unless it is super popular and earns a permanent place in
- Large back zip pocket accessible from inside or outside. Includes insulated pouch that fits pocket and is removable for use elsewhere, makes it easy to clean and refill NEW
- Roomy outside slip pocket with magnetic closure has a zippered "pencil" pocket and key fob NEW
- Outside zippered compartment (behind slip pocket) for secure storage for items you want quick access to NEW
- Outside side pockets (two) hold water bottles and other items
- 4 interior pockets to hold smaller items (2 slip and 2 zip) NEW
- Padded grab handle on top NEW
- Padded shoulder strap NEW
- Waterproof tarpaulin bottom (keeps contents dry, wipes clean easily)
Compact but holds loads of gear to handle any dog or travel need. Excellent for agility, tracking, water, or field work. Makes a great carry-on for the plane too. This is a very roomy bag, yet light and compact, and holds a generous amount of gear.
There is a top handle and a padded shoulder strap.
Machine or hand wash with mild detergent, line dry.