6.25" L x 4.75" H"
"Agility" dog pupmobile magnet celebrates the sport you love in a cheery red car A pack of agility dogs are on the go, and charming details include an "AGILITY" vanity license plate, headlights with dog paw prints, and a variety of agility theme magnets adorning the bumper. It will be a show stopper on your car, fridge, or file cabinet and let the world know you have an agilitude!
Printed on .25 mil magnet. Please see care instructions for use on vehicles to avoid uneven fading.
Made in the USA.
Preparing magnetic-receptive surfaces
Before affixing magnet to metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats, and waxes are cured.
Applying flexible magnets
- Clean the magnet and surface with a mild detergent
- Wipe with a soft cloth and allow to dry
- If possible, affix to smooth, flat, or gently curved surfaces
- Be sure magnet is flat against metal surface with no air pockets
- If magnet is in wrong position, completely remove magnet before repositioning
- Do not slide the magnet across surfaces as it can damage magnet and/or surface itself
Cleaning flexible magnets
- Avoid horizontal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods)
- Avoid surfaces where temperatures exceed 150° F (86° C)
- Use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight can result in uneven fading. Reposition magnet frequently (daily or weekly)
- Avoid use on non-metallic fillers, simulated wood grain siding, and repainted surfaces
To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and surface, (particularly in outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent. Wipe with a soft cloth and allow to air dry.
To protect fresh clear-coat, base coat, or vinyl surfaces on new vehicles, remove car magnets daily.