||Discounts (mix bait bag styles & colors)
|Buy 3-5 save 10%
||Buy 6-11 save 15%
5.75" L x 6.75 " H x 2.75" D (open)
Compare Features of Bait Bags
We have a few Limited edition Pink left. They won't be back again until fall.
The Rapid Rewards Training Pouch is our newest training bag, designed for serious dog trainers with loads of features. It is great for anyone who wants top flight gear, with a roomy main compartment and features that can be used during training, outings, and anything that comes up while enjoying life with dogs.
Please note - optional waist belt not included, see link below to purchase
We have been known for our treat bags since we first opened our doors. Our newest training pouch, the Rapid Rewards treat and training pouch, has features that make it useful for reward training and also great for park outings, walks to the coffee house, hikes and more. It is a mini-pack with loads of versatility that will give you years of service.
- Magnetic closure with cord pull for quick open/close operation
- Roomy main compartment, ergonomically shaped, with gray interior lining for better visibility
- Inside jackpot pocket (5.5" W x 3.25" H) with velcro closure to store high value treats or separate any item you want in the main pocket
- Two side pockets with a waste-bag dispenser feature (one side only), fits clickers, small leads and more
- Zippered back compartment is roomy enough for cell phones, keys, credit cards and more
- Belt clip and belt loops allow you to choose multiple ways to wear your pouch (belt not included)
- D-ring attachments let you attach gear with carabiners, snaps and more
- Roomy front pocket with velcro closure
- Made of durable 600 denier polyester ("backpack") material
Magnetic opening and gusseted main pocket make it easy to get in and out of quickly and quietly. You can use your arm to close the bag, leaving your hand free for rewarding your dog. Attaches to a belt or waistband with our custom-made molded belt clip that is beefy and has a strong positive grip (unlike most belt clips found on gear), as well as belt loops to attach to a waist belt (not included, see link below)
*If you are a trainer or company interested in purchase for resale, please visit our dealer site atwww.doggonegood.com/wholesale to find out about our wholesale program (min. 12 pieces)
Machine washable, cool or warm water. Line dry.
Do not use bleach.
We do not recommend putting these in the dishwasher.